VAANI

 


In a world of friendship, so rare to find

I met a soul, so pretty and kind.

Her name is Vaani, my dearest friend,

A bond that will never bend or end.

 

Long curly hair and eyes that shine,

With lashes that catch the sun's design.

A smile worth more than a million gold,

And a pretty face, both young and bold.

 

Though she's my junior and age is just a guise,

In her presence, it's a sweet surprise.

While others her age seek some mischievous play

Vaani just stands out in her own way.

 

She doesn't just praise me, that's not her way,

She checks my errors and keeps me at bay.

Advice she gives with wisdom's grace

In life's up and downs, a steady embrace.

 



Our endless chats, a friendship blend

In vaults of secrets, they'll never end.

With Vaani, my secrets are no fun,

I spill my updates, all at once.

 

I cherish the moments when she seeks my aid,

Whether that's homework or anything that's made.

It's like I'm her older sister, so keen

With shared responsibilities in our team.

 

She's got a style, a persona so unique

We might gossip, but all in good cheek.

We do tease and jest, that's true,

But her manners and ethics shining through.

 

A friend so rare, in her I confide 

My heavy thoughts have a laughter slide.

I've had friends but no best, that's true,

Yet I found the best and that's obviously  you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Based on your preferences:

Born to weep, after a dream?

Live a little, Laugh a lot!