Jerk with heart of gold

HE: The Hero of my House

 He's the one who breaks my dolls,

Yet picks me up whenever I fall.

One who thinks it’s cool to be bad

And is crazy and makes me mad.



All I do is shout at this brat,

Chase him like a kitten chasing a rat.

He never says he loves me a lot,

Forgetting that I'm the older tot.


Always on a mission to make me laugh

With the jokes that are too low-class..

I borrow his T-shirts without consent,

And make my face, that looks innocent. 


I am caught in an endless strife,

Chaos that reigns through-out my life.

He's like a mosquito, irritatingly swell,

But brightens my mood with a humorous spell.



You're such a cheeky, devil I claim,

Leaving my anger to rise in flame.

Oh my little brother, you can be a jerk,

You manage to ruin all my hard work.




But cheers to my partner, in the crime,

My brother with whom, my bond will shine. ๐Ÿค


Comments

  1. ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relatable indeed!!I ❤️✨️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diya AlwaniAugust 31, 2023

      Yeah!! It’s the truth๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜…

      Delete

Post a Comment

Based on your preferences:

Born to weep, after a dream?

Live a little, Laugh a lot!

VAANI